PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone speak/write Kazakh?

Gerald D
Wed 21 January 2009, 05:29
I need someone to explain the MechMate project to the gentleman who wrote the following:

Good hour!
The products are produced by you caused our interest. We are sure that exactly your equipment will satisfy our requirements and expectations. For confirmation of my words ask you to deport us more detailed information about millings machines sold by you for creation of 3D models and matrices. Foremost, we are interested: list of the processed materials, technical feasibilities and range of metrical possibilities. I dare notice similarly, also we are interested by the possible options of Your equipment, such as: system of greasing and cooling of cutting instrument, attachment for the delete of shaving and dust, system of the automatic changing of instrument, attachment for the local clamp of material, sensor of surface, terminators of material, optical scanner of surface, 3D scanner, turning knife, plasma cutter, vacuum pumps, turning axes. What from above-stated an option included in base acquisition, what do not enter? What do you recommend to purchase, what co!
nsider superfluous?
Not unimportant a chief editing, teaching. For more near acquaintance, that we had a choice, ask you to give as possible complete top-level row of machine-tools with attachments of prices. We will consider any variants of logistic, the variant of DDP will be better. How are the guarantees of obligation served, post-service service? On this stage of query it is possible to wire for sound the maximal terms of delivery in our region. Does support or your machine-tools are compatible with popular 3D programs? How is software attached? Does this enter in a price?
We will thank, to get a referets sheet on various options. Because our interesting to use all possibilities of millings machines. We are waiting answers to our questions.
P.S. First that we ask you to send video films with Your machine-tools, obligatory requirement excision exactly of 3D forms, desirably not letters, namely architectural or sculptural forms. What are possible the greatest sizes of machine-tools?
We are always ready to answer Your questions.

Well, that is obviously a computer translation that has lost a lot! :(

kaartman
Wed 21 January 2009, 08:10
Gerald, ask the writer for the Kazakh contents of this letter, or send me your reply letter, i will ask for help at the Kazakh embassy here in Abu Dhabi "I saw Borrat in town the other day without his sister......not so nyyce"

jeffh
Wed 21 January 2009, 13:08
Hi Gerald,

Hopefully Kaartman can help out in native Kazakh but if that fails
It could also be that he speaks Russian (or possibly Chinese depending on where he's located).

Maybe, if he can resend the message in one of those languages, the odds of finding someone here on the forum that can translate his request is probably better.

Little help I know...

-Jeff

Gerald D
Wed 21 January 2009, 19:30
After carefully reading that request again, I have decided to ignore it. He is asking for a commercial bid to supply a complete system. That type of request (albeit in much simpler shorter form) I get every day and have taken to ignoring them.

isladelobos
Thu 22 January 2009, 04:10
The people dont read.

I confess that my first impression was of a commercial site (homepage perfect mechmate), but after reading "a little", hooked me deeply.