MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Electrical & Electronic > 701. Motor Drives
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mon 22 October 2007, 05:54
joprinz
Just call me: Joe

Ind
India
Schematics/Circuit Diagram for 3 Axis Driver with Parallel Port Interphase

Hi... I am new to this Board...I am from India and most of the off-the-shelf drives as well as Drive Kits mentioned in most of the posts are from the US...but for a Hobby CNC Enthusiast like me it becomes hard to get them imported and go through customs procedures due to them being classified as an Electronic Equipment and the conversion rates along with the duties make it many times costlier than how much it would cost if it was to be made on your own. Can you guys help me out with complete circuit diagram and component list for a 3 Axis chopper drive for Nema 23 steppers ( 1.5- 2 Amp would be sufficient). I would like to interphase it to the computer using the Parallel Port. So it would be great if you could provide me the interphase circuit diagram too.
Hope you guys can help me out.
Thank You
Old Tue 23 October 2007, 02:48
javeria
Just call me: Irfan #33

Bangalore
India
Try pminmo.com
Old Fri 26 October 2007, 08:15
i_dukic
Just call me: dukic

Zygreb
Croatia
Try EMC

Try the links on the http://www.linuxcnc.org/ site. There is good 3 & 4 axis driver for bipolar steppers based on L297/L298 circuits attached to PC's parallel port. It should work OK with EMC software.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read