MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Fri 16 April 2010, 00:01
Buster1
Just call me: Anthony

QLD
Australia
New Builder Whitsunday Australia

Hi my name is Anthony and I am very glad that I discovered this site. I am wanting a CNC machine for a number of applications one of these is producing ice carvings. What modifications can you forsee the need for if dealing with this product ie water and temperature.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off