MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Construction started, but not cutting yet
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Wed 09 July 2008, 08:32
revved_up
Just call me: Craig

Hartland, MI
United States of America
Time to rejoin the MM world - Hartland, MI

Due to the weather and severe storms in the U.S. Midwest I have been working 80+ hour weeks and am begining to realise how Gerald must feel keeping up with work and mechmates. Unbelievable how much new information you miss on this site in a few weeks. Thankfully vacation starts next week and I will do a ton of catch up on here and hopefully finally be able to take the parts out of the boxes and start the kitchen table project.

I missed reading this forum multiple times a day and was for a while afraid that by the time I got back to it I would have a hard time picking back up but you just can't keep away!!

Look forward to getting back into the thick of it and seeing what everyone has been up to with their completed machines.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read