MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Today's Posts

Old Tue 04 September 2012, 18:37
kustom
Just call me: kustom

montgomery, new york
United States of America
how's it going in CNC land?

Hello,
My name is Gary i'm from upstate NY. I had bought the plans gee I don't remember could be as long as a year ago.. I hope things have not changed since then. I just now looking into planning mine. I will have to build mine for use in my basement and then move it to it's final location in a year or two. I Own a design studio and most of my work has been of making molds using pink foam. So i think that this might save me some time and labor costs.. I'm not sure of the table size of yet but i would like to be able to do large 4x8 sheets or custom poured foam that i would make up to 10x10. I have started to read the planning part of the forum. alot of reading ahead of me. So thanks in advance for all the info here.

Gary
Old Wed 05 September 2012, 11:30
domino11
Just call me: Heath

Cornwall, Ontario
Canada
Welcome
Old Wed 05 September 2012, 13:49
kustom
Just call me: kustom

montgomery, new york
United States of America
Thanks for the welcome. I found a place that has some of the stuff for cheap I'm not sure where to post the info I found.
Old Wed 05 September 2012, 16:56
bradm
Just call me: Brad #10

Somerville(MA)
United States of America
It's always safe to post in your own thread; if the items seem to belong elsewhere, somebody will make that suggestion or they may get moved. Or, if you're feeling familiar with the board, add 'em to the appropriate thread. Welcome, and best hopes on your build.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Today's Posts