MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > The Market Place
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mon 28 March 2011, 23:19
ecki
Just call me: ecki

gabs
Botswana
Candcnc TORCH HEIGHT CONTROL LCTHC for sale/shared order for southern africa

hi guys,

i intend to order from candcnc a TORCH HEIGHT CONTROL LCTHC for my plasma mechmate. unfortunately minimum order from tom is 2 units which i really dont need.
So if somebody from south africa and around would like one unit and eventually share shipping costs please let me know...

greetings ecki from botswana
Old Tue 29 March 2011, 03:10
danilom
Just call me: Danilo #64

Novi Sad
Serbia
You alwas have an option to ask some of the members from the US to buy it for you and ship on your address. Ask Mike (owner of forum) maybe he can arrange something for you.
Old Tue 29 March 2011, 09:23
ecki

gabs
Botswana
thanks for idea danilo...

if someone from US MM community would be willing to buy LCTHC from candcnc...would be great (obviously i would make transaction upfront and organize and pay DHL from here in africa to pick it up...will cost me less)

thanks for help to everyone

ecki
Old Tue 29 March 2011, 12:03
Jan de Ruyter
Just call me: Jan

Pretoria
South Africa
Better still, ask Greg cncdirect.co.za, he will not only supply but also give you backup.
Old Wed 30 March 2011, 04:38
ecki

gabs
Botswana
thanks a million for all the help...

ecki
Old Wed 30 March 2011, 06:20
Allegheny
Just call me: Brian

Massachusetts
United States of America
Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone have an idea of how this controller stacks up to those put out by Hypertherm?

I appreciate that those by Hypertherm are the best you can buy, but they are also 10-fold more expensive!

Brian
Taxachusetts

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read