MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Miscellaneous hardware and software > Golden Resources
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Tue 08 December 2009, 16:18
riesvantwisk
Just call me: Ries #46

Quito
Ecuador
Send a message via MSN to riesvantwisk Send a message via Skype™ to riesvantwisk
need a golden resource! Looking for electronics store in Miami area

Hello all,

Tomorrow I am heading for a short 6 day holliday with my wife and I am looking forward to buy some electronics.

I am currently short of a transformer (38V/350VA) and might need to buy some other items like a tachometer.

Does anybody that lives in that area know a good electronics store where I can just go in, buy my stuff an walk away? Rather then order online? I am 2 days in key west, but then we are not sure where we are going to stay and I am not willing to risk next day delivery.

Hope anybody knows a good store!

Ries
Old Wed 09 December 2009, 03:36
sailfl
Just call me: Nils #12

Winter Park, FL
United States of America
Ries,

Sent you a PM.
Old Wed 09 December 2009, 03:45
riesvantwisk
Just call me: Ries #46

Quito
Ecuador
Send a message via MSN to riesvantwisk Send a message via Skype™ to riesvantwisk
thanks nil,
we will get in contact

Ries who is ready for a 6 day holliday
Old Thu 11 November 2021, 09:22
AlexTup
Just call me: Oluluron

AlexTupCN
Russia
Send a message via ICQ to AlexTup Send a message via AIM to AlexTup Send a message via Yahoo to AlexTup Send a message via Skype™ to AlexTup
-

Thanks

I did not even know what they were even from but with your help i was able to find stuff i can use as battlers. so thanks you were alot of help.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read