MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Construction started, but not cutting yet
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Wed 05 October 2011, 01:16
Blackdog Cat
Just call me: Blackdog

Whangarei
New Zealand
Hey Guys, Ken, no worries to move it, but since I've mounted it and cut a window in my door!!! I might suck and see! Cheers Ross for the advice, I will fit the filter and chokes to help
Old Fri 07 October 2011, 19:37
AuS MaDDoG
Just call me: Tony #71

Brisbane
Australia
Hey Mate,

As the others have said, VFD in your control box especially being the Chinese one, will more than likely lead to issues.
Skippy and I during our builds had all sorts of issues as did Surfcnc and it took many sleepless nights and days to try and over come the issue, (Thxs Ross)
In the end skippy and I changed out our VFD's for the Hitachi ones which are mounted in our Control Box and since then no issues.

Thanks
Tony

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read