MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > The Market Place
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sun 27 June 2010, 05:13
Kobus_Joubert
Just call me: Kobus #6

Riversdale Western Cape
South Africa
Send a message via Yahoo to Kobus_Joubert Send a message via Skype™ to Kobus_Joubert
CNC IMPORT South Africa

Hi there fellow MechMaters ( in Africa ) I have decided to set up shop and after long negotiations with my pushy Chinese friend Tiger and our friendly Customs people, decided to become an agent for the UI Robot stepper drivers that I have running on my MechMate. I also plan to add more and more CNC related equipment as time goes by. For now only the stepper drivers will be available....but Rome was not build in one day. I am into negotiations with other parties but have nothing finalised as yet.

Please check out my very PLAIN and SIMPLE website that I managed to get up this weekend. Any comments, suggestions and critisism will be welcomed.

Thank's from Kobus, old Big Blue Brakpan

www.cncimport.co.za
Old Sun 27 June 2010, 05:42
KenC
Just call me: Ken

Klang
Malaysia
Congratulation on your new venture.

Wish you a prosperous journey!
Old Sun 27 June 2010, 06:37
Robert M
Just call me: Robert

Lac-Brome, Qc
Canada
Send a message via Yahoo to Robert M Send a message via Skype™ to Robert M
Best of luck with this new venture….
A little suggestion for your next website update / work schedule
Make sure your links open another tab/window when one clicks on it. At this time, when one click on your links, we lose your page and give only the new link open.
From a web & marketing stand point, a link should only open a new tab/ window, not replace yours !

May it bring you additional revenues, amicalement, Robert
Old Sun 27 June 2010, 06:57
Kobus_Joubert

Riversdale Western Cape
South Africa
Send a message via Yahoo to Kobus_Joubert Send a message via Skype™ to Kobus_Joubert
The program I use to do this is called COOL PAGE. This I bought about 10 years ago when I was living in Holland. I don't think it can do it Robert and that is why I put a HOME button on each page and every button is active to take you to any page of the main menu. (apart from the INFO button that does not have a page yet.)
Old Sun 27 June 2010, 09:08
Lex
Just call me: Johan #56

Empangeni KwaZuluNatal
South Africa
Geluk en voorspoed!
Old Sun 27 June 2010, 11:36
Kobus_Joubert

Riversdale Western Cape
South Africa
Thanks for the people that gave some feedback. Who else have difficulty in reading the text and have to scroll left to right ? On my screen I have the full page in one go.

Any comments appreciated as English is not my first language and I know there will be mistakes.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read