MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Thu 21 April 2011, 20:31
technoid
Just call me: JW

Just outside nowhere
United States of America
Planning to Start In PA

Currently looking into buying a house, so at this point just waiting. So once I have all this space what am I going to do / buy to fill it up. Why not a router! Of course as a newbie I have some questions, which I am looking through the forums for. The machine I plan to build will be capable of handling a standard 4' x 8' Sheet (cutting, 3d routing, signmaking, prototyping, etc). Questions I have are:

1: What type of actual weight are we talking about on the gantry, and Toolhead

2: What is the best combo of electronics that youve tried. (motors, drivers, interface boards)

3: What revision of the plans are we up to (when were the last upgrades made)

Any help is appreciated.
Old Fri 22 April 2011, 05:25
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Welcome to the team !! You can find all your questions answered in the forum.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read