MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Electrical & Electronic > 70. Control Systems
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sat 03 April 2010, 15:37
Temuba
Just call me: Dave

Vineland,NJ
United States of America
Terminal Blocks - Styles and DIN Rails?

If there's a thread with this subject, please move accordingly.

I have the opportunity to purchase Allen Bradley 1492 Style H terminal blocks for .50 cents each in many colors. I don't have much knowledge as to if this style will work with the Control box. I believe these go for over $1.50 each, so for the low price it would be worth buying and using.

My next question, I can't find online correct information as to which type or style of DIN rail to use and also an online supplier. Any help greatly appreciated.

Old Sat 03 April 2010, 16:35
Regnar
Just call me: Russell #69

Mobile, Alabama
United States of America
Dave I dont know about your terminal blocks but you can get these for .31 cents a piece and are what a good majority of people use here. http://www.factorymation.com/s.nl/it...category=14870

They also have double and triple blocks with a few specialty ones as well.

I have about 80 left over going for .31 cents a piece. I also have the endplate and locks. You can purchase the jumpers in small quantitys from Factorymation.
Old Sat 03 April 2010, 17:18
Temuba
Just call me: Dave

Vineland,NJ
United States of America
Russell- That's my point, they only sell them in 100 pack. From my source I can just buy what I need, pick and choose different colors, and maybe still be less costly then the $31 plus shipping investment through factorymation. If I need twenty, then the cost is $10.70 with tax over here.

Thanks-David
Old Sat 03 April 2010, 19:31
Regnar

Mobile, Alabama
United States of America
Dave, I think you might have missed it or I worded it wrong. I have 80 left over and 20 would cost you 6.20 no tax just good old shipping to your door. Of course USPS flat rate box. This way you can pick up the din rails and all the other accessories that will fit on them like relays, power distrabution block, switches and the such. Let me know if you would like some. Russell
Old Sat 03 April 2010, 20:11
Regnar

Mobile, Alabama
United States of America
I did a quick google search and it looks like you need a 119dr1 rail which is a 35mm x 7.5 rail.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read