MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Tue 01 December 2009, 05:54
rodom
Just call me: Richard

Roanoke Rapids, NC
United States of America
Add one more CNC addict - North Carolina

Hi everyone,

I joined primarily to watch salewis build his new machine but who knows, with my luck he will drag me into building one of these also.

My CNC addiction started when he sold me three small linear rails he had extra.

I am just a few miles away and have offered to help out when there is anything I can do other than to get in their way.

I have built a couple of CNC router machines, 2' x 3' Solsylva and 4' x 5' own design. The smaller one is completed and the larger one is getting close to first runs. Both of them are documented on the CNC Zone under CarveOne.

Richard

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read