MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Common Assemblies & Parts > Profiled (laser cut) & bent steel plate
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Thu 23 October 2008, 21:55
jbmclain
Just call me: Joe #42

Birmingham, AL
United States of America
Small Parts that keep You from building a MM

What are some of the small parts that are not "Laser Cut" that are keeping you from building a MechMate?

My Father-in-law has a metal fabrication shop! If I can accrue a list of parts that people don’t have the means to machine, I can see if any of his workers would be interested in a side job.
This was a problem for me. Thank God for My father in law!!!!!

This is just an idea I had.

Joe
Old Thu 23 October 2008, 23:25
Gerald D
Just call me: Gerald (retired)

Cape Town
South Africa
Joe, for a start, have a look at the drawings with "T" as the process.
Old Fri 24 October 2008, 00:27
sailfl
Just call me: Nils #12

Winter Park, FL
United States of America
Joe,

Look at the router bracket. I purchased a router bracket for a Milwaukee router. It cost me more than a standard router because of the refinement screw. I have since removed the screw from the router and I could have used a generic bracket that would fit the Milwaukee motor. I would like to have a place to put the laser on the right side. If you could bring the price down, you would have a market.

Look at M1-20-220. I found some thing that will work but a reasonably priced support bushing.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read