MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mon 02 August 2010, 12:20
Helsingtwelve
Just call me: James

Houston
United States of America
Starting a New Build - Houston TX USA

Hi Gerald I'm James, I don't remember introducing my self properly but here it is I came across this forum in 2005 I was only visiting the page because I was too busy at the time, now I'm committed to build the Mechmate. I Build a very small cnc in the past. this Mechmate is the greatest thing in my life for the moment. I'm infinitesimally thankful for your great insight and support through this process.

My heart is with all of you.

W S James
Old Mon 02 August 2010, 23:42
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Welcome to the team !!! Looking forward to your build. Feel free to ask questions about your build in this thread and get responses from the others on the forum!!

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read