MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > The Market Place
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Thu 04 November 2010, 06:56
Hans
Just call me: Hans

Haarlem
Netherlands
Send a message via Skype™ to Hans
The new avenger ATC spindle is ready and available . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBg1J...ayer_embedded#!

I bought one.

Next on the wish list a drill option . . . . . (like on the shopbot)

Hans
Old Tue 09 November 2010, 10:10
blurrycustoms
Just call me: Alex

TN
United States of America
The Avenger Auto Tool Change Spindle

To our friends at the forums,

A long time ago, in a galaxy far… well just a long time ago, Blurry Customs announced the pre-order release of the Avenger Auto Tool Change Spindle. Premature may be an understatement here considering the time that has passed since, but we are here to announce that the result was well worth the wait. The Avenger spindle has evolved, over the past 18 months, into an even more reliable, efficient spindle than we had hoped.

The Avenger spindle is available in 2 flavors to suit different requirements and applications. The first is the AVS125, which sports dual ABEC9 angular contact bearings, a max speed rating of 18,000rpm, and the capacity of up to a 5HP drive motor. The second, the AVS125C, is our ceramic version, and able to reach speeds up to 25,000rpm.

These spindles are now available to order, and because you have all demonstrated such heroic patience as we have developed the Avenger, we would like to offer a $100 discount on either of the Avenger units, plus a free ER20 tool holder with your order. Just drop your items in our new shopping cart and enter the code AVS1110 at checkout. This offer will be valid until November 30, 2010, but stock is limited so order now! See the website for pricing and delivery details.

Avenger Spindle Promo Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBg1Je-2lUo

The Avenger can also be ordered on our IronMan router packages for a full ATC router solution, contact us for special discount pricing.

Blurry Customs

http://store.blurrycustoms.com

sales (a) blurrycustoms.com

Old Mon 05 September 2011, 17:05
domino11
Just call me: Heath

Cornwall, Ontario
Canada
So has anyone here on the forum gotten one of these bad boys and have a review for us?
Old Tue 06 September 2011, 19:19
Hans
Just call me: Hans

Haarlem
Netherlands
Send a message via Skype™ to Hans
I have one.

Not installed jet - plan is early next month.

It looks great, very detailed, solid piece of equipment.

Will inform he group when installing & running it

Hans

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read