MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Today's Posts

Old Fri 05 July 2013, 12:27
IPenev
Just call me: Ivan

Varna
Bulgaria
Hi, From Bulgaria - Varna :)

Hi to everyone
First of all, the organizers are inspiring, thank you
A friend of mine shared his project of building the machine, so I took on the challenge of helping him with the electronics. My name is Ivan and I am helping Lubo from Varna, Bulgaria
I have graduated mechanical engineering in CA, USA. I will need some help with the electronics Thank you in advance

Regards
Ivan
Old Sat 06 July 2013, 15:24
Tom Ayres
Just call me: Tom #117

Bassett (VA)
United States of America
Welcome and good luck with your friend's build. Be sure to read as much as you can, ask questions if you can not find answers, no question is a stupid question. Enjoy.
Old Sat 06 July 2013, 23:32
IPenev

Varna
Bulgaria
Thanks
Old Sun 07 July 2013, 13:36
pblackburn
Just call me: Pete #98

South-Central Pennsylvania
United States of America
Ivan, if you have studied mechanical engineering then the electronics part you should be able to grasp. I know they are not the same at all but the mindset of problem solving has already been put in place for you to always find your solution. It is electricity and not some foreign alien being. All the answers are here, if you search, read and study you will find it is nothing big at all. If you get stumped, ask.....you may take so ridicule if the question has been answered elsewhere but it is all in good fun. We all get brain dead at times and just cannot understand the concept so ask away. My professor started every class saying there are not any dumb questions only dumb people who do not ask. Everyone needs help sometime. You have to take upon yourself to learn how and why the electronics work, if you do not, your full understanding of the machine and concepts applied will not realized.

Have fun with the build.
Old Mon 08 July 2013, 10:56
IPenev

Varna
Bulgaria
Thanks , you are write, it is not that hard, and there is a lot of help here

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Today's Posts