MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Construction started, but not cutting yet
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sat 02 February 2019, 16:23
Panovak
Just call me: Paul

St. Paul
United States of America
New Build In Minnesota, USA

Hi Everyone,
Im very excited to be under way with this project. Ive been wanting a CNC machine for a long time.
I have many questions and will scour this forum for answers but its also nice to know I can ask more questions if needed. Ill do my best to document my build as I go along.
Old Sat 02 February 2019, 18:47
lonestaral
Just call me: Al #114

Isarn
Thailand
Send a message via Skype™ to lonestaral
Welcome.
Hope you enjoy the experience.
Old Sun 03 February 2019, 04:49
jhiggins7
Just call me: John #26

Hebron, Ohio
United States of America
Hi Paul. Welcome.

My MechMate is 10 years old and still going. But, I still remember how daunting the task seemed to be. You'll ask, "Where are the instructions?" They are NOT HERE. But once you've gone through the learning and building process, you'll be amazed how well you understand every aspect of your machine. AND, if something goes wrong, you'll have a good idea how to fix it. Good luck on your build.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read