MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sun 15 January 2012, 08:53
ThorsFoundry
Just call me: Thors

Bottineau, ND
United States of America
Hello from North Dakota

Jeff Thorsgaard from ND. THORS FOUNDRY is a small sign making shop. Name came from an actual aluminum foundry that is no longer in operation. Moved to more profitable sign business.

Looking at homebuilts but don't want junk. Been a member of CNCZone for quite a number of years, and have built various versions of cnc playtoys from crankorgan.com to the JGRO, to JOE2000 machines.. Even built a fully - home spun version of my own design.

I am sort of out of the loop, as I haven't tinkered with CNC for about 4 years, and was going to expand my capabilities. Doing a little research, I ended up here.

As a matter of fact.. I ended up here after reading this thread:
http://www.cnczone.com/forums/diy-cn...m_cnc_any.html

I will browse around a bit!
-Jeff
Old Sun 15 January 2012, 10:41
domino11
Just call me: Heath

Cornwall, Ontario
Canada
Welcome Jeff.
Old Sun 15 January 2012, 17:58
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Welcome Jeff. You will find the MechMate is exactly what your looking for in a CNC router.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read