MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Wed 04 January 2012, 22:16
seanphotoguy
Just call me: Sean

Canada
Canada
Any one in the London Ontario area - London Ontario CA

built one of these? really interested in building a 4x4 unit but not sure if i have the required skills
Old Thu 05 January 2012, 06:08
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Welcome. You found the site You have the skills !!!
Old Thu 05 January 2012, 16:36
domino11
Just call me: Heath

Cornwall, Ontario
Canada
Welcome. I had sold a few kits in the Toronto area, have a look around the build logs.
Old Sat 07 January 2012, 12:12
digger
Just call me: Milosh #113

Toronto
Canada
Welcome Sean,

I am in Toronto east, still assembling... If you have any questions, just ask.

Milosh
Old Sat 07 January 2012, 12:38
seanphotoguy
Just call me: Sean

Canada
Canada
i went ahead and ordered a stinger form cammasters but will want to build a full size one next year once I am proficient with the software.
Old Sun 08 January 2012, 20:17
RBB
Just call me: Bruce

Aurora, Ont.
Canada
Hi Milosh

I'm new to this forum and I'm looking to have a machine completed by the fall. I'm located just north of Toronto and I would love to see the project you are working on if that is ok with you.

Bruce

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read