MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Archives
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old Tue 20 November 2007, 09:37
hflwaterski
Just call me: Herb #126

Genesee, WI
United States of America
Organizing the MechMate Documentation

Gerald,

I decided to throw all of the drawings and miscellaneous printouts into a three ring binder. I created a cover for the binder if anyone cares to use it. I used a picture of yours from the website and I hope that is OK with you. I have the original in Illustrator format if you would like a copy to spruce it up further.

I'm hoping this inspires others to add documents or miscellaneous improvement ideas for organizing all of this great information. Maybe we can use this thread as an organization thread. I sure there must be others that have spent a good deal of time organizing their data and creating unique documents.

Thanks,
Herb
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Mamba Binder Cover.pdf (362.6 KB, 222 views)
Old Tue 20 November 2007, 11:02
sailfl
Just call me: Nils #12

Winter Park, FL
United States of America
Herb,

If you look under the General / New Mechmate drawings and changes, you will find a zip file that contains an Excel spreadsheet that I put together that list all the drawings. You might like to have that for reference.

Nils
Closed Thread

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read