MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > The Market Place
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Tue 13 December 2011, 00:43
Nicolas
Just call me: Nicolas

Riyadh
Saudia Arabia
MechMates wanted in Saudi Arabia

We are looking to assist young Saudis to build their own MM's. To start off with we thought it best to purchase a complete MM, or sets of kits to assemble a complete MM. We can then use this to cut new parts. The MM MarketPlace is however very fragmented with sellers that only service some kits, or some parts of the world. Is there anyone who can assist me to find a complete MM or complete set of kits to purchase please? I'd really appreciate that.
Old Tue 13 December 2011, 01:24
IN-WondeR
Just call me: Kim

Randers
Denmark
Nicolas, buy the plans from here, and you can build a MM from all those pages.
The site offers alot of support from all over the world, and most of your parts should be possible to buy online, via sites as Ebay. U can get anything online.
Old Tue 13 December 2011, 04:13
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Sent you a PM

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read