MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mon 18 January 2010, 02:46
iclazion
Just call me: Leonard

Pretoria
South Africa
New from Pretoria

Hi all been working the forum for some time and thought I might introduce myself. I am Leonard van der Merwe from Pretoria, near Wonderboom airport. I own a graphic design company that’s been in the industry for 6 years and counting. www.cherryweb.co.za. I have been following and researching everything said on the mechmate forum, and am sure that I will have a mechmate cutting before August 2010. Lets see if a 26 year old has the skill to build a Mechmate.
Old Mon 18 January 2010, 03:33
KenC
Just call me: Ken

Klang
Malaysia
Welcome, the only requirement to build is determination.

If in any part of the build didn't workout then its solely your fault, Garald's plan is NEVER wrong... This is from my ongoing personal build experience....
Old Mon 18 January 2010, 03:41
iclazion

Pretoria
South Africa
Good I am counting on it. Well I have to say some topic “motors and gears” has been confusing but I am sure everything will work out 100%.
Old Mon 18 January 2010, 03:50
Gerald D
Just call me: Gerald (retired)

Cape Town
South Africa
Oh, we do find problems with the plans from time to time, but that is all supposed to be listed here: Drawing problems and revisions required, considered and intended . . .
Old Mon 18 January 2010, 04:23
iclazion

Pretoria
South Africa
Thanks a million, will have a in-depth read through the topic. PS: Off topic. Gerald do you know of a company in South Africa able to supply me with pinions and racks? It doesn’t matter if it’s in Cape Town as long as I can get hold of the company. The companies I tried in Pretoria usually don’t have a clue what I am talking about
Old Mon 18 January 2010, 05:01
hennie
Just call me: Hennie #23

Roodepoort JHB
South Africa
Nusaf Engineering in Wynberg

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read