MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Miscellaneous hardware and software > Miscellaneous / General / Whatever / Catchall
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mon 07 September 2015, 07:13
Alan_c
Just call me: Alan (#11)

Cape Town (Western Cape)
South Africa
Send a message via Skype™ to Alan_c
Calling all Australian MechMaters.

After sharing some of my work on FB, my cousin in Oz wants to know if I can make her a sign for her farm near Sydney. Now I know the shipping costs will probably far exceed the manufacturing cost, is there anybody close by that I can refer her to? If you can help, drop me line and I will pass her details on to you.

Alan
Old Mon 07 September 2015, 12:58
sailfl
Just call me: Nils #12

Winter Park, FL
United States of America
Alan,

If you don't get a response and you have not posted other place, try the Vectric forum.
Old Mon 07 September 2015, 16:56
racedirector
Just call me: Bruce #122

New South Wales
Australia
Alan, I might be able to help. I am just finishing up my conversion to LinuxCNC and run some jobs.
Old Tue 08 September 2015, 04:54
Alan_c
Just call me: Alan (#11)

Cape Town (Western Cape)
South Africa
Send a message via Skype™ to Alan_c
Cool thanks Bruce, will send you a PM.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read