MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Electrical & Electronic > 60. Wiring & Cable Management
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Tue 08 September 2009, 18:13
Besser
Just call me: Besser

Vic
Australia
Australian Cable Chain (also distribute worldwide)

Hi All, probably more for us OZI's on the forum, but I have finally found a local Cable chain that meets MM requirements and doesn't blow a hole in the pocket.
I was searching for some time without luck when Chris (MM Buddy) came across these guys http://www.alliedconnectors.com/content/misc.html
Located in Melbourne, it didnt even take any negotiations to get a good price on new chain and I think it looks cool as the pivot pins are MM BLUE!
I did have an issue with the end connectors ($8 a set) as he was out of stock. But soon fixed. Compared to other suppliers wanting $130 a meter I thought $40 was a fair price.
Assembly is required and sore thumbs will result (unless you can crush rocks with your hands)

I'm still in the collecting phase....Isnt MM exciting
Old Tue 08 September 2009, 20:28
Gerald D
Just call me: Gerald (retired)

Cape Town
South Africa
The Korean producers of that cable chain sell worldwide:
http://www.cpsystem.co.kr/american/agency/agency_02.php

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read