MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Common Assemblies & Parts > Profiled (laser cut) & bent steel plate
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Tue 03 November 2009, 15:21
salewis
Just call me: Stan #67

Littleton, NC
United States of America
anybody in the eastern US with Laser-cut parts 4sale.

It is sad that the Tennessee and Alabama guys are not making the kits anymore. I looked at a local laser outfit.... More than everyone is paying...

Soooo.....

Where are the laser cut packages available now (prefer eastern US to reduce shipping, but even if coming from the left coast may be cheaper than 30 miles down the road)

Stan
Old Tue 03 November 2009, 20:10
jbmclain
Just call me: Joe #42

Birmingham, AL
United States of America
Laser Cut Parts

Stan, I just sent you a PM.
Old Wed 04 November 2009, 09:56
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Joe and I are meeting today to talk about the parts. So I will let you all know what's up this afternoon.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read