MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Tue 16 January 2018, 00:34
philpods
Just call me: Phil

Perth
Australia
New build in Australia

Hi All, I have checked out the forum some years ago and had the plans but never got around to a build. The time has come, the space is available and Im going to give it a crack.
Just starting to accumulate the required parts. Looking forward to the journey.

Phil.
Old Tue 16 January 2018, 04:54
jhiggins7
Just call me: John #26

Hebron, Ohio
United States of America
Congratulations on your decision, Phil. Keep us posted. We love the "progress" pictures.
Old Thu 18 January 2018, 09:48
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Welcome aboard!

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read