MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > The Market Place
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old Wed 25 February 2009, 09:55
Gerald D
Just call me: Gerald (retired)

Cape Town
South Africa
Heath, I also suspect that your employer is a long-time client of theirs and that you get preferential treatment because of that.
Old Wed 25 February 2009, 11:10
domino11
Just call me: Heath

Cornwall, Ontario
Canada
Gerald,
They are, but I did not place the order from my company account, it was a personal account I opened. Its just too bad some people are having trouble with them as their service and shipping are probably one of the best I have ever dealt with.
Old Wed 25 February 2009, 11:45
Gerald D
Just call me: Gerald (retired)

Cape Town
South Africa
I totally agree that their service and shipping is excellent - but this is what makes it so frustrating for the guys who are made to feel like rejects.
Old Wed 25 February 2009, 12:30
kanankeban
Just call me: Hector #89

Monterrey
Mexico
Gerald,
I had bought some stuff from macmaster some time ago and i was impressed with the service and fast shipping, thats why i returned after some time with them without thinking it. After this I will never buy from them again, I have friends and family in US that can by for me, I also have a US credit and debit card I can buy from them...But Im Mexican and this is an insult from them. I just keeped trying with my mexican card but it didnt worked...I could made it easy for me and get out from my wallet my US card...but what the hell, I wanted to try the way i pleased...My mexican money didnt work for them, so IŽll either spend my US dollars with them again. For all others outside US dont waist your time trying to figure out why they are doing this, just go some other place and spend your good earned money with others that really care for their client or prospects.

Last edited by kanankeban; Wed 25 February 2009 at 12:35..
Old Wed 25 February 2009, 14:36
Richards
Just call me: Mike

South Jordan, UT
United States of America
Hector,

It's unfortunate that you were treated poorly. No one deserves that, no matter where their home is or where they do business. Unfortunately, the world is full of people who take advantage of a situation, as McMaster did with you. They've shown the world what they do and how they act. Each of us can do the same or we can rise above it all. Life is too short to waste even a minute of it being angry.
Old Wed 25 February 2009, 16:04
kanankeban
Just call me: Hector #89

Monterrey
Mexico
I invested time in this thread to save time for others in my same situation...I think the same about time and i hope this information will save time and efforts to other fellow mechmate builders.

This thread now closed - Gerald
Closed Thread

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read