MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > The Market Place
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Wed 26 April 2017, 15:24
CNC On The Brain
Just call me: Glen

Indianapolis, Indiana
United States of America
Looking for a Mechmate in the Indianapolis Area

Hi All,

I have about 100 5.75" circles that I need cut in 3/4" plywood. I will supply the plywood but I'm looking for someone who can cut them in the next two days in the Indianapolis Area. Anyone available?

email me at hodsoninc@gmail.com

Thanks
Glen
Old Thu 27 April 2017, 07:31
hflwaterski
Just call me: Herb #126

Genesee, WI
United States of America
According to the builder's log, Mike in Demotte, IN is the closest guy to Indy. It looks like you're in Chicago so if he's taking in work, it would be on the way.

Here are his profile details:
myozman
Just call me
Mike #16
City (State)
Demotte,IN

I'm north of Chicago by about 1-1/2 and if you're in a pinch but there are closer options to Chicago based on the log. (Armando #110 - Montgomery, IL or Greg M #15 Chicago, IL). I don't know who is taking in new work or not.

I hope that helps a little.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read