MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Electrical & Electronic > 60. Wiring & Cable Management
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sun 28 June 2009, 03:57
Claudiu
Just call me: Claus #43

Arad
Romania
A little confused...please help with list of components for Romania!

Hello boys...

I want to use for my MM Circuit bord Nr. 10 70 230 CA.(230 V)
The wiring is the simple part, but where can I find a complete part list of electronic components which I need?
I would also like to have proxomity switches mount on my MM. Are they allready in the Circuit plan, i can`t find them.

I want to use Mach3, a simple xp computer. For the beginning I plan to use a router because I allready have one, after a few Job`s I will switch to a Spindle. Is it possible to make this switch without changing the electronics. (Respecting the same voltage)

Thanks for help.
Old Sun 28 June 2009, 04:16
isladelobos
Just call me: Ros

Canary Islands
Spain
Send a message via MSN to isladelobos Send a message via Yahoo to isladelobos
You can see in RS

Your 10 70 230 is a single phase plans, you can prepare the circuit for an future three phase connection, (the contactor and the door disconnect swith).

And the best is read the mechmaters experiences.

Last edited by isladelobos; Sun 28 June 2009 at 04:29..
Old Sun 28 June 2009, 20:18
Doug_Ford
Just call me: Doug #3

Conway (Arkansas)
United States of America
Claus,

I have listed the parts I used in my control box and here is the link. http://www.mechmate.com/forums/showt...&postcount=151

However, I'm not sure it will help you much. My box was wired for 110v single phase electricity. If you are using something different in your country, you might need to make changes. At least it will get you started.
Old Tue 30 June 2009, 04:42
Robert M
Just call me: Robert

Lac-Brome, Qc
Canada
Send a message via Yahoo to Robert M Send a message via Skype™ to Robert M
Hi Claus,

No where you will find official MM specific circuit plan with proxys!
Some MechMaters have publish their version of the control box circuit plans with proximity circuitry.
Have a look at this one... and this thread...but I invite you to search as there is more out there, search !
I'm no electrician, but I can tel you there is no need to change electronics parts if, as you specify, do not change voltage. Again, have a look at the basic electrical plans and the one suggested above and you will understand lots more.
Do some searching in this forum, it will improve you knowledge on this and many other subjects and avoid questioning, but we all ( the majority) will be pleased to help.
Robert
Old Wed 01 July 2009, 01:47
Claudiu
Just call me: Claus #43

Arad
Romania
Thanks for the hints.

Ok I´m going to learn more about proxies.
Thank you anyway for the Info.

Bye
Claudiu

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read