MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > General - MM Build
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sun 25 July 2010, 10:00
Stepinwolf
Just call me: Bob

Trois Rivieres
Canada
Need a HI-Rise photo of a large size working MM

I am setting up my shop, and would like to have a photo of a large size table ( 4' x 8', 10', or 12' ) that I could use, in order to make a poster suitable for framing. This will not be use for any commercial purposes, just to decorate my own shop. I do plan on having a photo of my own MM in a few years.

Please do not post any photos to the Forum, but send them by e-mail, ( not reduced in size since I have a high speed connection ) to the following,,,

robert.pelland@cgocable.ca

A big " thank you " to those of you who will take the time to address my concerns

Robert
Trois Rivieres, QC.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read