MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Today's Posts

Old Tue 28 November 2023, 00:39
RACHel
Just call me: Rach

Sydney - NSW
Australia
Mechmate for Sale - Sydney Australia

I am Rachel, the wife of a former member of this forum. His name is Bruce, user name was racedirector. I'm sad to say that Bruce is no longer with us. He got really ill with motor neuron disease in 2021 and sadly passed away.

I have his Mechmate CNC in my garage and I am looking to sell it. Unfortunately I don't know much about how to run it but i need to get it running to be able to sell it. I am based in Sydney, Australia and any advice anyone can offer i would appreciate greatly.

Rachel
Old Tue 28 November 2023, 03:36
Alan_c
Just call me: Alan (#11)

Cape Town (Western Cape)
South Africa
Send a message via Skype™ to Alan_c
Hi Rachel
Our condolences on Bruce's passing.
Is there anyone in Australia that can be of assistance?

Regards
Alan
Old Sat 09 December 2023, 02:43
RACHel
Just call me: Rach

Sydney - NSW
Australia
I’ve now sold the CNC to my new friend Leigh. Thankfully he has some knowledge about how to run it so he was the perfect person to buy it.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Today's Posts