MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Today's Posts

Old Wed 30 January 2013, 04:37
raju.prithiv
Just call me: Tech Guy

perth wa
Australia
Question just now started bought the electronics

hi my name is raj i am mechatronics student. this is my first 3 axis cnc going to build. my machine going to be a small one about 500*500mm of working space. thats enough for me. i just going cut few mdf woods.

last week only i purchased a cnc kit from wantai motor. spec of the motor is 3.7v 1.7a/phase 56oz holding toruqe.

i know how to wire everything except one thing, power supply that i got is 24v 8.3 amp, driver can handle between 12 - 36v dc, less than 2 amp current

is it fine to pulgin in 24v 8.3 amp to the driver's port for motor's power?????

if i pulgin will it destroy the driver and motor !!!
Old Wed 30 January 2013, 04:51
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Raj

This site is dedicated to building the MechMate. Sounds like your machine is pretty small. You will want to check out www.cnczone.com for machines that size.

Our smallest machine is about 4x4 feet.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Today's Posts