MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > MechMates already cutting
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sun 02 August 2009, 02:54
sailfl
Just call me: Nils #12

Winter Park, FL
United States of America
Sean is off to one of the small islands we have along the West coast. One of the places the Pirates used when they owned the Gulf waters.

Yes it is tough to live in Sunny Florida and we are blessed with lots of great beaches. I love living here. It is espically nice when I go out side in the dead of Winter in my shorts and MM t-shirt.

Disney announced Friday they are raising the price of Adult tickets to $80 for a day. They will keep some of you Touristos from visiting the Sun Shine state.
Old Thu 06 August 2009, 19:16
Greg J
Just call me: Greg #13

Hagerman, New Mexico
United States of America
Sorry guys, you can have the crowded beaches and Disneyland. I'll take a fly rod and solitude every time.

Vacation Pic Download.jpg
Old Thu 06 August 2009, 23:07
Kobus_Joubert
Just call me: Kobus #6

Riversdale Western Cape
South Africa
Send a message via Yahoo to Kobus_Joubert Send a message via Skype™ to Kobus_Joubert
I can live like that...must just learn to fish...
Old Fri 07 August 2009, 04:15
Gerald D
Just call me: Gerald (retired)

Cape Town
South Africa
Oh well, if you get to the age where you don't care if your tackle is hanging in cold water . . . . . . .
Old Fri 07 August 2009, 16:33
smreish
Just call me: Sean - #5, 28, 58 and others

Orlando, Florida
United States of America
Back from the beach.....and it wasn't crowded. Just some Manatee's swimming near the Afri-cat in the berth next to ours. Those South Africans can build a boat!
Old Wed 15 February 2012, 19:13
smreish

Orlando, Florida
United States of America
Just realized I haven't put anything in my build thread in years.

Machine #5 is gone, so she needs another replacement.

SO - the end note here will be..."I'm working on a new MM quietly in the corner" New build thread to start when I have all the parts ready. I am going to see how quickly I can accomplish my task with all things on hand.

I can't wait until the summer holiday to get started.
Old Wed 15 February 2012, 21:45
Kobus_Joubert
Just call me: Kobus #6

Riversdale Western Cape
South Africa
Send a message via Yahoo to Kobus_Joubert Send a message via Skype™ to Kobus_Joubert
Good for you, we are waiting...READY STEADY GO !
Old Thu 16 February 2012, 14:13
Travish
Just call me: Travis #75

Wa
United States of America
Looking forward to seeing the new build Sean. What changes or new features might we see coming up? I'm sure you'll supprise us as always.

Good luck with your build, as I'm amazed at how fast you can wip one of these things out.
Old Thu 10 January 2013, 20:01
smreish

Orlando, Florida
United States of America
Closer to getting started...maybe early spring! For now, I am fortunate to have Nils and #28 in my town to cut parts on when needed!
Old Mon 21 January 2013, 08:14
smreish

Orlando, Florida
United States of America
Pictures from the Past

Pictures of #5 in the shed and then the same machine modified for some special work. I was cleaning up the picture folders over the weekend and found these little gems.

MM_5_in shed.jpg

MM_5_long_z.jpg

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read