MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mon 18 July 2011, 05:55
Ruffs700
Just call me: James

Mia,fla
United States of America
Joining you from Florida Learning to build - Mia, FL

Hello my name is James I am from south Florida, I want to thank you for this group and hope to learn a lot from you. I have been looking in to building my on Cnc machine for some time now but not knowing where and what to start from. I have join several other groups but found a lot of confusion and disagreements within the groups. My skill level I am very confident in very handy with tools. Wood working a a hobby a passion of mind. And would love to learn all I can on Cnc and make my on machine. Thanks again
Old Mon 18 July 2011, 06:22
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Welcome to the group.
Old Mon 18 July 2011, 10:30
Ruffs700
Just call me: James

Mia,fla
United States of America
Machine

Thanks what type if machine do you own
Old Mon 18 July 2011, 19:07
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
I am the forum owner. Gerald on this forum designed the MechMate. At present I have a cnc plasma (Non MechMate) that I put in four years ago and I also have parts for about 15 MechMate systems. So when your ready for parts, let me know.
Old Mon 18 July 2011, 21:32
domino11
Just call me: Heath

Cornwall, Ontario
Canada
Welcome James!
Old Wed 20 July 2011, 04:06
sailfl
Just call me: Nils #12

Winter Park, FL
United States of America
James,

I am in Orlando. If you want to drive up some time to see a MechMate in operation let me know.
Old Wed 20 July 2011, 18:25
David Bryant
Just call me: David #99

Western Australia
Australia
Hi James and Nils
I fly in to Orlando in Sept and have a moring free early Sept before going to Vero Beach for three weeks.
Nils are you close to the airport for a visitor?
James are you near Vero Beach?

Cheers
David
Old Wed 20 July 2011, 20:42
sailfl
Just call me: Nils #12

Winter Park, FL
United States of America
David,

James is in Miami.

The airport in Orlando is in the South part of Orlando. I live a little North of the city but it is not more than 40 minutes away from the airport. It would be easy to set a time for you to visit. Also Vero Beach is not that far away - a couple hours away.
-
I am currently in Iowa but will be home at the beginning of August. Send me an email or a PM with your email address. I will send you my address so you can google it and we can work out a schedule if you are interested in stopping by for a visit. I always enjoy showing off the machine and meeting fellow MM.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read