MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Archives
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old Thu 14 January 2010, 04:56
MattyZee
Just call me: Matt

Adelaide
Australia
Why did you archive the 4:1 transmission thread?

Hey Gerald, why did you archive choppers 4:1 transmission thread? There was some good & useful info there for others considering doing a belt drive and chopper wasn't the only contributor to the thread. Sure do some pruning to remove some less useful post but i think its a valid contribution. Some of the pics got copied into the generic belt drive thread but there was more info (drawings) that were a work in progress. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water....
Old Thu 14 January 2010, 05:54
Gerald D
Just call me: Gerald (retired)

Cape Town
South Africa
His request was to delete his stuff, so I started doing that. But I stopped the deletions when I realised there was no need to respect his request. I will move the thread back again.
Old Thu 14 January 2010, 07:00
servant74
Just call me: Jack

Nashville (Tennessee)
United States of America
Thanks Gerald. ... Just because someone becomes ugly doesn't mean that adults can't still get useful information from their posts, and hopefully we can ignore the 'attitude'.
Old Fri 15 January 2010, 06:51
MattyZee
Just call me: Matt

Adelaide
Australia
Thanks Gerald, Feel free to close and archive this one now
Closed Thread

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read