MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > The Market Place
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mon 08 February 2010, 14:01
jessyjames
Just call me: James

Reno, Nevada
United States of America
Moore Gear Racks

Not sure if anyone is interested but some of us on other forums have been talking about getting the 20 degree rack with the .75" width profile. I believe most are using the .5" width version of this and was wondering if other people might be interested in getting in on a group buy for this rack?

These racks are going to be pre-drilled and counter bored every 6 or so inches. I know the 2-way tape is working great but I thought I would give people an option. Diane, at more gear gave us a price while I was on the phone with her.

For the 73" rack drilled and counter bored it is $63.00, for just the rack with no holes it is $43.37. There will also be a shipping charge on these. The old racks were $39.00

This is an all or nothing situation. She wants to drill all of them or none of them. It is more cost affective to do them while they have them set up.

So, once again I need to know what everybody thinks.

Gerald if you do not want this thread here then just throw her away and no worries.

James
Old Mon 08 February 2010, 22:37
Gerald D
Just call me: Gerald (retired)

Cape Town
South Africa
James, the thread can stay, but the racks won't fit in the space available.
Old Mon 15 March 2010, 22:32
awilcox
Just call me: awilcox

Mason (OH)
United States of America
Gear Rack for Sale

If anyone is interested, I have (2) .5 X .5 X 6' gear racks (Moore Gear) for sale. The rack was never used and the asking price is $35 ea. plus shipping. pm me!

Adrian

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read