MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Construction started, but not cutting yet
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mon 19 October 2015, 05:00
smreish
Just call me: Sean - #5, 28, 58 and others

Orlando, Florida
United States of America
...If you don't have a touch probe, which wouldn't take to long, I would put an ad on Craigslist or other for a local person that may have a David's scanner or other scanning tool. Something that small should be pretty cheap.
Old Tue 09 February 2016, 15:07
1planeguy
Just call me: 1planeguy

Smiths, Al.
United States of America
Well ladies and gentleman, have a deal for someone. Thanks to an impending job change and move, this Mechmate project is going to have to go to someone else. Gonna have no good place to finish it and with new job, no time to finish it...such is life.
I'm offering the whole lot up for sale, the project is pretty well documented on this blog up to its current state...still work to do, if you have the itch to build there is plenty to do to scratch that itch. If you are looking to save COUNTLESS hours researching part suppliers and ordering parts, studying wiring diagrams to layout the kitchen table project, then this is the deal for you.

Wide flanged beams for main rails, was designed to bolt together, Frame parts were made on a CNC beam line (huge machine...crazy accurate)... setup for 5'x12' cutting area

If interested, reply to this thread or PM me through this forum. This project is in the state of Alabama, U.S.A. Can possibly arrange delivery (have trailer and some time...buyer paying cost of said delivery obviously...within reason, not crazy about going coast to coast)

Asking $5500...contact with any questions
Old Tue 09 February 2016, 19:03
darren salyer
Just call me: Darren #101

Wentzville mo
United States of America
Sounds like a steal for someone. Congrats and condolences all rolled up in one on the job change and move.
Old Wed 10 February 2016, 01:14
Nikonauts
Just call me: Nikonauts

Johore
Malaysia
Old Wed 10 February 2016, 06:36
Robert M
Just call me: Robert

Lac-Brome, Qc
Canada
Send a message via Yahoo to Robert M Send a message via Skype™ to Robert M
Love it...bro @_# !!

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read