MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sun 10 April 2011, 21:13
delco
Just call me: Daniel

NSW
Australia
New Build in planning Mid North NSW Australia

Hi all , after lurking for a long time I have decided to join you all on the build adventure.

I was inspired by Skippy and AuS MaDDoG's twin build and after thinking about it on and off for the last few years it seems like a good time to get started on it.

I am intending to make a 2400 x 1200 machine for hobby use as it seems there is no major benefit to making a smaller unit if there is room in the workshop.

Now to start trying to put together some lists for parts to purchase - as I havent found any BOM's yet on the site , the electronics side of it seem the most difficult to a novice , but hopefully if I ask enough dumb questions I will be able to get through it.
Old Sun 10 April 2011, 21:33
domino11
Just call me: Heath

Cornwall, Ontario
Canada
Welcome Daniel!
Old Sun 10 April 2011, 22:59
Quadro
Just call me: Anthony #77

South Australia
Australia
Welcome and good luck.
Old Sun 10 April 2011, 23:00
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Welcome to the team !!!
Old Tue 12 April 2011, 04:58
AuS MaDDoG
Just call me: Tony #71

Brisbane
Australia
Welcome Daniel,

Glad our build gave you some inspiration, the MM build is a very worthwhile and very satisfying thing to do, I'm sure you will enjoy it and plenty of help here on the forums to get you through anything your not sure about.

Good luck with your build.
Cheers
Tony.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read