MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Fri 26 March 2010, 09:59
fahmi
Just call me: fahmi

kuala lumpur
Malaysia
Greetings - Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

My prayer has finally been answered. beautiful piece of work. i'm new in the cnc world but i've been reading alot. i can't wait to get started and learn more from this forum. are there anyone from south east asia region who has experienced mechmate? now, how do i get my hands on this wonderful machine?
Old Fri 26 March 2010, 10:49
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Welcome !!!
Old Fri 26 March 2010, 12:48
domino11
Just call me: Heath

Cornwall, Ontario
Canada
Welcome Fahmi !
Old Fri 26 March 2010, 17:50
liaoh75
Just call me: David

Taibao
Taiwan
Fahmi, welcome to the Mechmate community. In answer to your question "How do I get my hands on this wonderful machine?" Simply put, you build it yourself!!! I'm in South East Asia (Taiwan).
Old Fri 26 March 2010, 19:14
jehayes
Just call me: Joe #53

Whidbey Island, Washington
United States of America
Welcome to the club. You should contact KenC in Klang Malaysia who is in the final stages of his build. His build thread is here: http://www.mechmate.com/forums/showt...?t=1885&page=9

Look forward to seeing you pictures and progress.

Joe
Old Fri 26 March 2010, 21:36
KenC
Just call me: Ken

Klang
Malaysia
Welcome fahmi,
So glad to have a neighbor in this forum.
The first step is to read through the tressure of information in here.
You are welcome to have a look at my build in Klang if you can find the time. and a teh tarik session after that.

Cheers

Ken
Old Sat 27 March 2010, 02:21
selbuss
Just call me: selbuss

Cha-Am
Thailand
Send a message via MSN to selbuss Send a message via Yahoo to selbuss Send a message via Skype™ to selbuss
Hi fahmi and welcome
im living in thailand not so far from you and have just started on my MM
and are still reading reading and reading
hang on there

selbuss
Old Sat 27 March 2010, 03:05
fahmi
Just call me: fahmi

kuala lumpur
Malaysia
cheers guys. good to be in the circle. there're lots to learn and i'm trying to catch up with the basic lingo. i first thought 'tranny' meant transverstite. a long way to go!

Ken, howdy neighbor. thanks for the invite. yes i would love to have a look at ur stuff but only after i finish reading all the treads here. i wouldnt want to ask u too many silly questions.

taiwan sounds like a haven for building stuff, david. i would love to see what u've built. any pix that u could share with me?

sawadee karp selbuss. sabai dee mai karp. are u in bangkok? yeah. i'll try to catch up. do you have trouble finding parts over there?
Old Sat 27 March 2010, 03:47
KenC
Just call me: Ken

Klang
Malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by fahmi View Post
!

Ken, howdy neighbor. thanks for the invite. yes i would love to have a look at ur stuff but only after i finish reading all the treads here. i wouldnt want to ask u too many silly questions.
I forgot to place a clause in the invitation, "Read at least once through the forum...."
No worries, there are no silly questions, you won't learn if you don't ask.
Old Sat 27 March 2010, 07:24
selbuss
Just call me: selbuss

Cha-Am
Thailand
Send a message via MSN to selbuss Send a message via Yahoo to selbuss Send a message via Skype™ to selbuss
Saa aa dee may fahmi

yes in the beginning of my first machine i coud not find anything so i make it from MDF and travelling bankok for over a year so now i have found companies and shops so nearly everything to the new machine is from thailand exept spindel geckos and bob
Old Sat 27 March 2010, 07:44
liaoh75
Just call me: David

Taibao
Taiwan
Here is the link to my build log: http://www.mechmate.com/forums/showthread.php?t=849
Good Luck and have fun!!
Old Wed 11 August 2010, 10:10
Nikonauts
Just call me: Nikonauts

Johore
Malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by fahmi View Post
My prayer has finally been answered. beautiful piece of work. i'm new in the cnc world but i've been reading alot. i can't wait to get started and learn more from this forum. are there anyone from south east asia region who has experienced mechmate? now, how do i get my hands on this wonderful machine?
salam bro,

i'm from Johore... but my project is on hold for an indefinite time, hehe...
but glad to help whatever i can (maybe not much, but just shoot it, who knows).

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read