MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sat 26 January 2008, 14:33
ozzieboy26
Just call me: The Boss

Victoria
Australia
parts finding - Victoria, Australia

Hi all
New to machmate looking to see if anyone here from Australia to and can tell me good place to find parts

cheers
Brian
Old Sat 05 September 2009, 22:55
Besser
Just call me: Besser

Vic
Australia
Brian, please read threads, it can annoy people when they know the answers are already in the forms. How many local builders have you contacted? You can get the answers from them, it's the newbies role to read and let me tell you there is a lot and i'm not even half way through.
Old Sun 06 September 2009, 00:22
MattyZee
Just call me: Matt

Adelaide
Australia
Besser, in January 2008 there probably weren't the answers that there are now.
Old Sun 06 September 2009, 06:41
Besser
Just call me: Besser

Vic
Australia
yeah true.... the great thing about a community is accessing the knowledge for which I am better off for.

Come to think of it, how did that listing get so high??...maybe it was attached to another...

Matt we have heaps of industrials here in melb. I know some basic legwork has found me many sources. Best thing I like about the forum is the tips and tricks guys are using, some are astounding!
Old Tue 11 May 2010, 20:56
David Bryant
Just call me: David #99

Western Australia
Australia
Parts in Australia.

Hi Brian
I am building in Perth starting with a "kitchen Bench project" to sort software while I hunt for the mechanical parts. I have just ordered the plate for the Z slide through Midalia steel and Linear Bearings supply the V cap rail if you are using that. The linear guys can also supply the wheels though 45-70 AUD$ each in WA.
Radio spares, Farnell or ocean controls have web sites for electrical stuff at usually good quality rather than very good prices.
What are you looking for first?
Cheers
David

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read