MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Miscellaneous hardware and software > Downloads
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old Sun 20 May 2007, 01:26
Admin
Just call me: Mike

Alabama
United States of America
News Flash February 15th 2010 !!! The MechMate brand has been assumed by Mike (aka MetalHead) of Alabama USA !! The forum and all of its knowledge remains and the MechMate family is going strong!!

Procedure:

You are required to accept the user agreement and register for a password before the files can be downloaded.

PLANS ARE NOW FREE AS OF 02/08/2020 !!!

You may purchase the DXF files here from my online store. They will be emailed to you within 24 hours. (These are what your laser service will need to cut your bent parts)

http://www.cvsupply.com/mechmate-cnc-router.html

I also sell premade kits at this website.

The most efficient way to view the files is to first save them to your PC. Right-click on the file name, "Save Target As...." Please use all data at own risk, especially for the inch users. Would appreciate feedback on any errors found so that the data can be corrected for other users as well.

I know it is not environmentally friendly, but serious builders will print out all the PDF files onto loose sheets of paper for use in the workshop. The prints are intended for A4 paper - remember to autoformat if using other paper sizes.

See these links if you have problems: Plans won't download? and Problems registering with this website . . . .

If you are looking for the Laser Cut and Bent files please PM MetalHead.

If you are in the US check out MechMate parts here - http://www.cvsupply.com/mechmate-cnc-router.html

This set of downloads published 30 June 2008:
Attached Files
File Type: zip Gear Speed Steps Freq Calculator.zip (4.2 KB, 12218 views)
File Type: pdf Part 1.pdf (2.22 MB, 24515 views)
File Type: pdf Part 2.pdf (2.15 MB, 17881 views)
File Type: pdf Part 3.pdf (2.47 MB, 17003 views)
File Type: pdf Part 4.pdf (1.76 MB, 15437 views)
File Type: pdf Part 5.pdf (1.60 MB, 16258 views)

Last edited by MetalHead; Fri 12 February 2010 at 16:31..
Closed Thread

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read