MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > MechMates already cutting
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Tue 05 March 2013, 08:40
aniljangra
Just call me: Anil #44

Delhi
India
Send a message via Skype™ to aniljangra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald D View Post
Hi Anil, I think I was near your place over the weekend. I was in Gurgaon for business. How are things going?
That's is about half an hour by car from my place, it would have been nice to personally meet indeed, any chance you are coming again ?

During the course of building MM I got addicted to this stuff, left my job and now trying to set up a small business http://www.tinycontrols.com
Old Tue 05 March 2013, 10:53
Gerald D
Just call me: Gerald (retired)

Cape Town
South Africa
Good luck with your business!

Next time I go abroad I must check beforehand which MechMater is nearby - I might even get something to eat.
Old Tue 05 March 2013, 12:22
aniljangra

Delhi
India
Thanks and welcome next time
Old Mon 22 February 2016, 22:17
aniljangra

Delhi
India
Quote:
Originally Posted by aniljangra View Post
Hi Jit,
I don't think you can get Geckos in India, you need to import like others or like me you can go DIY route now and may be later get Gecko if you feel so
I am happy with my drives and don't feel need Geckos for now. If you feel I can be of any help, you can call me (965 444 3210)
Just updating my Phone #+91-9911193210

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read