MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Common Assemblies & Parts > Profiled (laser cut) & bent steel plate
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mon 25 May 2009, 18:55
Castone
Just call me: Leo #41

Soddy Daisy , Tn
United States of America
Laser cut and formed parts

I have an extra set of laser cut parts that are cut and formed, I would sell for $300.00 plus shipping. Can email pictures
Old Mon 25 May 2009, 21:35
lumberjack_jeff
Just call me: Jeff #31

Montesano, WA
United States of America
pm sent
Old Fri 12 June 2009, 20:40
lumberjack_jeff
Just call me: Jeff #31

Montesano, WA
United States of America
I just received my parts, they look awesome.

I am surprised just how nicely a laser can cut steel. I was also really happy that the motor plates designed for the OMs, fit my Fuller steppers.

Thanks Leo, and thanks Gerald for such well-thought out assemblies. This is the textbook example of "design for manufacture".
Old Thu 13 August 2009, 19:29
Castone
Just call me: Leo #41

Soddy Daisy , Tn
United States of America
Laser cut and formed

The price of the laser cut parts will be going up next week to $375.00 plus shipping. Kit includes all the extras.5 logos, 6 stand off bushings for the spider, shaft for the idler roller, 8 bearings for the grinding skate. Pre cut plates for your legs and the tube for the Z plate. I will put together a parts list next week.
Old Wed 19 August 2009, 04:38
J.R. Hatcher
Just call me: J.R. #4

Wilmington, North Carolina
United States of America
Send a message via Skype™ to J.R. Hatcher
I have received a set of laser cut parts from Leo, the accuracy is incredible. The parts literally snap together, and the man himself is a pleasure to work with. This is an endorsement because the parts are as close to perfect as can be expected.
Thanks
J.R.

PS In all fairness I have heard that Joe's parts are also very high quality. I think it is great that we have several locations now to order parts from, helping to keep the cost down.
To sum up ..... I will order parts from either of these guys with confidence they will be of the highest quality made.
Old Sat 05 September 2009, 00:40
MAC2009
Just call me: MAC

West ST Paul, MN
United States of America
Some parts

Leo

Will you brake up a set as I will be cutting my own motor plates and cable management parts.

I will be making gear reduction units.
I don't know if my grinder will fit the skate parts you have, are they OEM?

My zip is 55118

Thank you MAC

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read