MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sun 12 December 2010, 09:52
omumaro
Just call me: omumaro

Piatra Neamt
Romania
Hello, from Romania

Hello,
my name is Marius Chiriac and I`m from Romania, Piatra Neamt.
In my search for CNC plans I found this forum and I hope it and the members will help me build my own CNC.
At the moment I have:
3 motors Vexa 2 phase 1.8deg/step 6V @ 1.2A.
4 axis 600mm long and 16mm in diameter.
2 axis 25mm long and 16mm in diameter.
All the parts are from printers and copy machines.
Now I am looking for a CNC plan.
The driver boards I will make them with the TB6560.
Now that I have introduced myself I hope to find help in building my own cnc.
Old Sun 12 December 2010, 09:57
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Hello - We are focused on larger machines using NEMA 34 Motors. Parts from a printer are not large enough for the CNC router we build here in this group. check over at cnczone.com for builds using those types of parts.

Of course you could always sell those parts and step up to a MechMate. Smallest machine size though is about 1220 mm.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read