MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Wed 18 July 2018, 19:01
E R Hatcher
Just call me: Richard

North carolina
United States of America
JR Hatcher’s son

Hello. My mame is Richard Hatcher. Im sure many of you remember my dad JR. he built one of the first ( if not the first MM ) that was up and running. As many of you know my dad passed away several years ago and i am just now getting around to going through the shop and the tools that he had. I worked with my dad doing wood working my entire life and its still what i do for a living, but the MM was his dream and not something i am interested in. So i would love to sell it but i dont know anything about it. I know its all there and in the shop there are laser cut parts to build 2 more I believe. Along with boxes of stepper motors and all sorts of other things for building a machine. I could really use some help to figure out whats here and what its worth. And an avenue to sell this stuff. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you bery much.
Old Thu 19 July 2018, 19:13
pblackburn
Just call me: Pete #98

South-Central Pennsylvania
United States of America
I understand it is not for everyone. You can put it in the marketplace here plus use Ebay for the parts. You will have to do some homework to ID the parts for sale. People like kits sometimes better than individual pieces. If you change your mind you still have a good machine but in the meantime that is the route I would start looking at.
Old Fri 20 July 2018, 15:16
bradm
Just call me: Brad #10

Somerville(MA)
United States of America
As Pete is indicating, if you can ID the parts, we might be able to help suggest the kits to put together. Maybe build a photo collection somewhere we can skim for you?
Old Fri 20 July 2018, 17:26
E R Hatcher
Just call me: Richard

North carolina
United States of America
Ok. Thank you. I will see what i can put together.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read