MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > MechMates already cutting
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Tue 14 February 2017, 18:50
hflwaterski
Just call me: Herb #126

Genesee, WI
United States of America
Thanks Danilo! I plan to put quite a few more videos out there. I have been waiting for warmer weather to arrive so that I can put down my spoil board permanently. Once that is done, I'll be much happier with the results. I haven't taken the time to build a touch plate. There are many other little tidy up items that I need to get to. Thanks for taking the time to watch and subscribing! I appreciate it!
Old Mon 20 March 2017, 21:19
hflwaterski

Genesee, WI
United States of America
I posted another video out there on YouTube with the MechMate in action. I'm loving this machine...even for the little things! YouTube Video Here
Old Wed 22 March 2017, 04:34
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Cool video. Nice Production. What equipment do you film and edit with?
Old Wed 22 March 2017, 07:46
hflwaterski

Genesee, WI
United States of America
Hi Mike - I'm using an old Canon T2i DSLR camera that I've had for at least 6 or 7 years or so. I did my editing using the Adobe Creative suite since I had the subscription for my business anyway. It comes with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. All the things I'd ever need for putting a video together. Thanks for checking it out! I appreciate it!
Old Wed 22 March 2017, 16:08
hflwaterski

Genesee, WI
United States of America
The cool thing about YouTube is that I get to see what countries are viewing the videos. I can only assume but it seems like I'm seeing many of you in the MechMate community viewing them and I think it's really great! Thank you everyone for checking them out!
Old Tue 11 April 2017, 12:00
hflwaterski

Genesee, WI
United States of America
I posted an easy CNC project out on YouTube on building a clamp rack. Still a ton of interest on how to use Fusion 360. Thanks!

Link to video here.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read