MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Electrical & Electronic > 60. Wiring & Cable Management
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Mon 17 August 2009, 08:15
SteveE
Just call me: Steve

Louisville, KY
United States of America
Would this e-Bay Shielded cable be okay?

Hey guys, I am starting on the electric portion of the build and came across this on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-SPOOL-TELEDYNE...d=p3286.c0.m14

Any input on if this would work for the motor cables would be appreciated.

Steve.
Old Mon 17 August 2009, 12:14
domino11
Just call me: Heath

Cornwall, Ontario
Canada
I would want to know what type of shielding and what type of insulation is on the wire. You would like to have braided shield, with or without the foil shield, but not foil all alone. The type of insulation of the wire and the number of strands in the wire will dictate how flexible the wire will be.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read