MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Miscellaneous hardware and software > Miscellaneous / General / Whatever / Catchall
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Wed 09 February 2011, 05:32
MetalHead
Just call me: Mike

Columbiana AL
United States of America
Collecting MechMate Stories

I am starting to collect stories that I want to use to write an article around the MechMate. I need good high res photos (The ones on the forum are to small) and a write up of your back story on why you wanted a CNC Router and what led you to the MechMate. I would also like some info around your builds and also what your now doing with your machines (And examples).

The aticle will focus on the global nature of the MechMate and how this forum is used as the foundation for world wide collaboration to develop, design and support a piece of equipment for personal or/and professional use.

I would like input from all over the globe for this article.

Please PM me if you are interested in participating and I will send you my email address to send the high res photos and write up to.

Free texting the writeup is fine (Just send me an email basically). I will straighten out the particulars after I get the info.
Old Sat 12 February 2011, 06:52
Robert M
Just call me: Robert

Lac-Brome, Qc
Canada
Send a message via Yahoo to Robert M Send a message via Skype™ to Robert M
I mike,
Have a look at my thread, if anything you like, I’d be glad to be of any assistance supplying more & other pics !
Robret

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read