MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > MechMates already cutting
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Wed 21 October 2009, 09:26
Gerald D
Just call me: Gerald (retired)

Cape Town
South Africa
Another hidden MM comes to light - Botswana, Africa

This PM lightened up a rather bad day:

thanks and greatest respect for ur effort from mechmate 1 in botswana
dear gerald,

let me thank u 1000 times for what u did with ur forum. opening cnc tech for people with small purse!!!
we did well building it and got it running with all the hassels on the way but always,...there was an answer in the forum.
it took us four month, waiting for parts or "funds" was always the biggest delay. we surfaced table top and made test carving but main use will be cutting melamin for our kitchen and wardrobe cabs we manufacture here small scale.
we used the cheapest way where possible but didnt want to save where it was needed to use machine as reliable production machine.
wheels from plastic like marius (for free), rails self ground, z-plate mild steel, bob and motors chinese, control box scrap yard, etc.
u are always welcome if u ever have a trip to the delta and need a place to stay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekognm2xvYk
---our first try with sweaty hands and very careful...

dank,respekt und anerkennung von **** und ****
*****'s cabinets
botswana

(I blanked out the names to maintain their privacy)
Old Thu 22 October 2009, 02:22
Greeny
Just call me: Greeny

The North
United Kingdom
Nice one.
It must be very satisfying to know that you are helping people to make a future for themselves.

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read