MechMate CNC Router Forum

Go Back   MechMate CNC Router Forum > Personal Build Histories > Introduce yourself and start planning
Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Sun 16 November 2014, 03:52
AureA
Just call me: AureA

Tarn
France
Bonjour, Albi - France

hello,

First of all I apologize for my english (google translation).
I plan to build a MM to develop my business (wood furniture and decoration). I bought it plans a few months ago, and now I have more time I'll be able to work on it. By against me how to get the DXF files for laser cutting?

Thank you and see you soon.
Old Mon 17 November 2014, 03:13
Duds
Just call me: Dale

Canberra
Australia
Hi AureA, welcome. Most people purchase the laser kits. Check out the market forum for a laser kit seller near you. The prices are very reasonable and the sellers have experience with the MM parts.
Old Mon 17 November 2014, 09:49
servant74
Just call me: Jack

Nashville (Tennessee)
United States of America
The information is in the plans to take to a 'local' laser cutter shop that will allow the laser cut parts to be cut and bent properly. Still, depending on your circumstance, local vendor availability, it may be less expensive to acquire them from an EU based vendor that already sells them or purchase them from Metalhead in the USA (but I understand the shipping and possibly tariffs can be high, again depending on laws I don't quite understand fully).
Old Mon 17 November 2014, 12:42
AureA

Tarn
France
Hello and thank you for your welcome.

indeed I have seen here and on other french forums that some french constructor MM bought the laser kits in other countries and for example the United Kingdom. It might be me, but I hope to have the DXF files for to draw in cad my project (but it is quite possible from pdf plans, just slower!).
do I start the adventure and so I still have a lot to read !!!
Old Wed 17 December 2014, 04:09
vincent40800
Just call me: Vincent

Aire sur Adour
France
Bonjour AureA, je viens de faire découper mes pièces prés de chez moi, dans le gers, j'ai encore des devis si cela t'intéresse.

Vincent.

Hi Aurea, I just cut my pieces near my home in gers, I still have quotes if you're interested.

Vincent.
Old Thu 18 December 2014, 00:10
AureA

Tarn
France
Bonjour Vincent,
je suis content d'apprendre que quelqu'un se lance dans la construction d'une mechmate dans le sud-ouest, ce sera encore plus motivant pour moi...
Je suis encore au stade de l'étude des plans et du forum, pas toujours évident de dégager du temps en cette fin d'année avec mon activité. Merci de proposer tes devis de découpe, je suis intéressé!
Quel format de machine vas-tu construire et pour quelle applications. Dans mon cas je pars sur un format usinable de 3100x2100mm (z en 250 reste à définir), essentiellement pour la fabrication de mobilier et agencement. A bientôt.

Hello Vincent,
I'm glad to hear that someone launches into building a mechmate in the southwest, it will be even more motivating for me ...
I am still in the study plans and the forum, not always easy to find time at the end of the year with my business. Thank you propose cutting your quote, I am interested!
Which machine size are you building and for what applications. In my case I'm leaving on a workable format 3100x2100mm (z 250 to be defined), mainly for the manufacture of furniture and fixtures. See you soon.
Old Thu 18 December 2014, 00:47
vincent40800
Just call me: Vincent

Aire sur Adour
France
Bonjour AureA

Suite a quelques soucis sur ma messagerie, je ne trouve plus le devis complet mais uniquement le détail de quelques pièces.
Pour une première idée, le montant était de 348€ ht pour la découpe de l'ensemble des pièces hormis les supports de chaines portes cables que je vais sans doute faire évoluer.
Pour le pliage de l'ensemble: environ 80€

Je suis parti sur une machine plus petite que la tienne (2000 x 1200). C'est une première construction et je voudrais pouvoir faire de la découpe de plaques bois, du plasma, et de l'usinage de mousse pour stratification.

Tu peut me contacter directement sur vincent.lalanne@neuf.fr.
Cordialement,

Vincent.

Hello Aurea

Following a few problems on my mail, I can not find the full quote detail but only a few coins.
* For a first impression, the amount was 348 € ht for cutting all the parts except the media channels gates cables that I'm probably going to change.
For the folding of the whole: 80 €

I went on a machine smaller than yours (2000 x 1200). This is the first construction and I wish I could make the cut wood plates, plasma, and machining foam for stratification.

** You can contact me directly on vincent.lalanne@neuf.fr.
Best Regards,

Vincent.
Old Thu 18 December 2014, 01:47
AureA

Tarn
France
Merci Vincent pour ta réponse, au niveau des tarifs c'est un peu ce à quoi je m'attendais, même si je n'ai pas encore fait faire de chiffrage localement. Je tiendrais informé de mes avancées mais ce sera plutôt courant janvier.
Bonne réussite dans la réalisation de ta machine!

Vincent thank you for your answer, at the rate it's a bit what I expected, although I have not yet done so to quote locally. I'll keep my progress although this will be in January.
Good success in building your machine!

Register Options Profile Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read